Gilly's Fundraiser ends
Money must be turned in
4:00 Color Guard
Fall Shredding event
Band & Guard Rehearsal
The first in-person band rehearsal of the year is set for Monday 9/28. Below is the schedule.
4:45-5:00 PM Leadership arrives for screening
5:00 PM Flutes arrive for screening, walk to blacktop at 4 step intervals 5:05 PM Clarinets arrive for screening, walk to blacktop at 4 step intervals
5:10 PM Alto Saxes arrive for screening, walk to blacktop at 4 step intervals
5:15 PM Low Reeds arrive for screening, walk to blacktop at 4 step intervals
5:20 PM Mellophones arrive for screening, walk to blacktop at 4 step intervals
5:25 PM Trumpets arrive for screening, walk to blacktop at 4 step intervals
5:30 PM Baritones arrive for screening, walk to blacktop at 4 step intervals
5:35 PM Trombones arrive for screening, walk to blacktop at 4 step intervals
5:40 PM Tubas arrive for screening, walk to blacktop at 4 step intervals 5:45 PM Battery arrive for screening, retrieve equipment from band room, report to quad in pods.
5:00-6:00 PM All arrive, icebreaker activity in pods, review beginning marching fundamentals in pods
6:00 PM Colorguard dismissed All winds and brass move to assigned space on main field. Bring instrument (no mouthpiece) and water bottle to the field. Marching and choreography fundamentals.
7:00 PM Begin Brass and woodwind dismissal: in pods.
7:30 PM Brass Woodwind dismissal complete.
1: Masks should be worn as much as possible, even while distancing.
2: NO playing of brass or woodwind instruments on campus.
3: All students MUST maintain a 4 step interval at all times.
4: NO sharing of water, sunscreen or other equipment.
5: Future activities will be contingent upon our ability to abide by these protocols.
If your answer to ANY of the following questions is going to be yes, STAY HOME.
These questions will be asked upon entering campus.
1. Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 3 days: cough, shortness of breath or difficult breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or running nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea?
2. Have you had a fever of 100.4 or greater in the past 3 days?
3. Has anyone in your household tested positive for COVID-19 or have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
4. Do you presently have any pending tests for COVID-19?
Gilly's Car Wash Vouchers
Last call for Gilly's Car Wash Vouchers!!!!
Forgot to drop off the money? Send the money with your child to band rehearsal tomorrow night. Tracey DelNero will be there to collect money.
Scrip is the same as a gift card. Each gift card earns a rebate which is deposited into the ordering student's account. Scrip is ordered once a month through Shop with Scrip. It is recommended that each family sign up through the company directly. Payment can be made by check or through Shop with Scrip. Scrip is handed out at the Band Booster meeting each month. There are two ways to order:
1) Go to Shopwithscrip.com and shop using your own secure account.
Click here for instructions.
2) Complete a LCHS Band Scrip ORDER FORM (Form revised 09/2016) and put it in the BBC box by Mr. Edoms office, or email it to the scrip coordinator. You are not limited to the merchants listed on the form. The BBC can order any gift card listed on the scrip website. Simply list your request in the "Special Orders" section of the form.
NOW CORPORATE SPONSOR PACKETS
Please see below for our 2020-2021 Corporate sponsorship package. There are many levels available and the company/business will be recognized in our event programs. Please contact our VP of Fundraising at email@example.com for any additional questions.
A HUGE thank you to our 2020-2021 Corporate Sponsors
Jonathan Stein, Attorney (contact him for all legal matters)
BMF Productions, Mr. Venegas for home improvement needs
Drum Major Sponsor: BioNwater
NOW AMAZON SMILE
Do you shop on Amazon? Reminder if you shop on smile.amazon.com you can help increase donations for Laguna Creek Band Boosters. Please click the image below to be directly connected to our page. Thank you for your support, every little bit helps!
Pleases visit the calendar tab for all other upcoming events and details.
(7440 Laguna Blvd, EG)
4PM - 8PM Promo Code RHFQW7K